VisionWe envision a world where all children have their rights recognized and guaranteed.
- Promote and disseminate the Rights of the Child.
- Welcoming endangered children and envisioning their Life Project with them and their families
The CrescerSer volunteer program “Ocupa-te” aims to develop a structured and planned work with APDMF volunteers – CrescerSer
It is up to each Shelter House (CAT) to define the application deadlines for their projects and to publicize their projects/activities and publicize them within their community.
Rights of Volunteers(Art.º 7.º of Law n.º 71/98, November 3rd)
- Develop a job, according to your knowledge, experiences and motivations;
- Have access to initial and continuous training programs;
- Receive support in the performance of your work with monitoring and technical evaluation;
- Have a favorable work environment with hygiene and safety conditions;
- Participate in decisions concerning your work;
- Be recognized for the work you develop with accreditation and certification;
- Agree with the promoting organization on a volunteering program, which regulates the terms and conditions of the work to be carried out.
- I work with children;
- Development of recreational activities;
- Accompaniment in school work;
- Garden care;
- Administrative work; promotion of the league of friends;
- Organization of events: fados, dance, various concerts, solidarity dinners;
- Organization and maintenance of children's clothes and donations of food, toys and clothes, help in the kitchen, among others.
Casa do Parque
Estrada de S. Marçal, Nº9
Phone: 214 177 340
Fax: 214 182 246
Casa da Encosta
Rua de S. Rafael,
Bairro de S. Miguel das Encostas
Phone: 214 533 931
Casa do Vale
Bairro Engº Machado Vaz,
Rua Souto de Contumil
Phone: 225 029 296
Casa da Ameixoeira
Rua Fernanda Alves, Lote 3, R/ch Esqº
Phone: 217 553 009
Casa do Canto
Urbanização Albermar 9
Chão de Couce
Phone: 236 628 030